For Writing Excel
- PEAR’s PHP_Excel_Writer (xls only)
- php_writeexcel from Bettina Attack (xls only)
- XLS File Generator business and xls only
- Excel Writer for PHP from Sourceforge (spreadsheetML only)
- PHP-Export-Data by Eli Dickinson (Writes SpreadsheetML – the Excel 2003 XML position, and CSV)
- Oliver Schwarz’s php-excel extension (SpreadsheetML)
- Oliver Schwarz’s original version of php-excel expectations (SpreadsheetML)
- excel_xml (SpreadsheetML, in spite of its name)… join reported as broken
- The little yet solid (tbs) venture incorporates the OpenTBS tool for making OfficeOpenXML records (OpenDocument and OfficeOpenXML positions)
- ExcelWriterXML (SpreadsheetML)
- KoolGrid xls spreadsheets just, additionally doc and pdf
- PHP_XLSXWriter OfficeOpenXML
- PHP_XLSXWriter_plus OfficeOpenXML, fork of PHP_XLSXWriter
- php_writeexcel xls only (seems as though it depends on PEAR SEW)
- Slamdunk/php-excel (xls only) resembles an upgraded version of the old PEAR Spreadsheet Writer
For Reading Excel
- php-spreadsheetreader reads a variety of formats (.xls, .ods AND .csv)
- PHP-ExcelReader (xls only)
- PHP_Excel_Reader (xls only)
- PHP_Excel_Reader2 (xls only)
- XLS File Reader Commercial and xls only
- SimpleXLSX From the description it reads xlsx documents , however the creator always refers to xls
- PHP Excel Explorer Commercial and xls only
- Nuovo’s spreadsheet-reader (csv, xls, xlsx, and ods)
- PHPExcelReader Is only a ZIP with an old version of PHPExcel
- Akeneo Labs Spreadsheet Parser OfficeOpenXML (.xlsx) and CSV records
- xhook’s php-spreadsheetreader Claims to do most formats
For Reading and Writing Excel
- Ilia Alshanetsky’s Excel extension now on github (xls and xlsx, and requires business libXL segment)
- spout OfficeOpenXML (xlsx) and CSV
- The Open Office different option for COM (PUNO) (requires Open Office introduced on the server with Java support empowered)
- PHP’s COM extension (requires a COM empowered spreadsheet program, for example, MS Excel or OpenOffice Calc running on the server)
- SimpleExcel Claims to read and compose MS Excel XML/CSV/TSV/HTML/JSON/and so forth arranges
Another C++ Excel expansion for PHP, however you’ll have to manufacture it yourself, and the docs are really meager with regards to attempting to discover what usefulness (I can’t discover from the site what groups it bolsters, or whether it peruses or composes or both…. I’m speculating both) it offers is phpexcellib from SIMITGROUP.
All case to be quicker than PHPExcel from codeplex or from github, however (except for COM, PUNO Ilia’s wrapper around libXl and spout) they don’t offer both perusing and composing, or both xls and xlsx; might never again be upheld; and (while I haven’t tried Ilia’s expansion) just COM and PUNO offers the same level of control over the made exercise manual.
5 thoughts on “Alternative of PHP_Excel for Excel Reading and Writing”
Excellent website. Plenty of useful info here. I’m sending it to a few friends and also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually know what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my website =). We will have a link alternate contract among us!
I was recommended this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re wonderful! Thanks!
I got this site from my buddy who shared with me on the topic of this
sige and now this time I am visiting this
websit and reading very informtive articles or reviews at
Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is actually frustrating. A good blog with exciting content, that’s what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.
Comments are closed.